Hamilton Plastics designs, manufactures and markets a wide variety of products ranging from can liners to high-performance barrier films, used in food, medical, home and industrial markets.
- Making packaging films, lamination films, converter films and bags for poultry, food, medical, industrial and housing industries.
- 300,000 Sqft. plant located on 20+ Acres.
- Consistent growth since its inception in 1986.
- Latest technology in co-extrusion.
- Ultramodern award-winning facility.
- Loyalty, personal attention and quality is our secret to success.
Our markets include:
- Modified Atmosphere Poultry Packaging for both manual and automated packaging machines such as MTEK, Pearson, Hayssen, and PacMac machines
- Converter Grade Premium Lamination films for protective tapes, metallized balloons, painters drop cloth, and dental bibs
- Lamination films for polyurethane foams, carpet cushions, moisture barrier laminations, and underlays
- High Clarity, High Gloss converting films for medical packaging
- Infectious Waste Bags that meet ASTM standards for tear strength, dart impact. Bags also lack any heavy metal additives
- Can Liners are what the company initially grew on and is proud to make. These bags come in high density, linear low, and metallocene mixes and we also supply a green product line that is make from nearly 100% recycled materials.
- We are a custom house that produces mono and co-extruded bags with 40+ inch diameter rolls 20-118 inch width and .39 mil to 8 mil in thickness. View our technical capabilities.